Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Favourite Crew pictures so far


My favourite pictures so far from this season at Crew Stadium. In no particular order. I just decided to go though the pictures I've taken so far and pick out some of the ones I really like. And here they are:

The result was terrible and yet another early exit from a pretty under rater competition, but at least I got this pic of Vargas almost putting the ball in the net



Thierry Henry scores against the Crew early on in the season in a fairly eye opening game that showed the huge gulf between the Red Bulls and Crew attacking options



Another shot from the New York game. Bernardo Anor going in for a tackle against some guy whose name I didn't forget, I just don't know it :)



As usual, this year I already have a huge collection of Eddie Gaven and Emilio Renteria pictures. And again, as usual, this is due to the fact they're the most attacking players, and the ones that tend to fall over more than most



New boy Aaron Schoenfeld in a Houston goal mouth sandwich 

Nemanja Vukovic post game with the Crew fans in the Nordecke section

Justin Meram celebrating after scoring against FC Dallas. Love the contrasting expressions.

Ethan Finlay - the new Robbie Rogers? - trying to take the ball past a Vancouver defender

I think this may be Ethan Finlay again, and again against Vancouver.

Emilio Renteria. I don't think this actually went in. The Chicago goal keeper looks a little worried though

No comments:

Post a Comment